Partner Success Analyst
Activision Blizzard Media and King (a part of Activision- Blizzard) are building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly- engaged players, and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers. We are seeking Partner Success Analysts interested in pushing the boundaries of mobile games analytics and advertising performance.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Provide accurate data, insights and analysis for decision makers and stakeholders.
- Design, implement, and analyse multivariate tests using relevant statistical methods and measures of performance.
- Guide Ad Operations and Production from a business perspective, helping to create value for players, advertisers and publishers from in game advertising
- Present and visualise results in a clear and concise way to stakeholders within the team and within studio partners
- Analyse ads as a part of a larger ecosystem, i dentifying how experiences can be tailored and relevant experiences can be delivered to different segments of our audience.
- Collaborate with the ABM Partner Success team to identify opportunities to improve players' experience and engagement with ads in King games, helping game teams improve their analysis and use of advertising as a driver of business value.
Skills to create thrills
- Subject matter expertise and analytical skills to develop insights for ad experiences.
- Ability to identify and disseminate best practices across teams in terms of tools, systems and processes.
- Passion to thrive in collaborative environments; working alongside other highly skilled Analysts, Business Performance managers, Data Scientists and Product Leaders.
- Be methodological and practical; ability to prioritize and assist business requests with a service mind- set i.e. analyzing A/B tests, anomalies in data, etc.
- Highly capable in supporting business needs with analysis using complex SQL queries to derive actionable insights
- Strong communication skills, and experience in visualising and reporting learnings.
- Prior experience in advertising data products.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced, rapidly changing and collaborative environment.
- Skills to create reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimise initiatives using tools such as Python/R, Looker and BigQuery (GCS)
- Proficiency in any functional programming language for numerical analysis purposes.
- Ability to identify the appropriate statistical or machine learning methods to use in different circumstances.
A Great Saga Needs Diverse Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can't expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn't you agree? That's why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we'd love to talk with you.
Be Part of an Exciting Team
Activision Blizzard Media is a young and rapidly growing business that has been created to connect advertisers with our 260M global consumer base. This thriving start- up effort, which is currently embedded in the business unit of King (the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga) is rapidly scaling and is poised to become one of the largest advertising businesses in the world.
The business has been focusing on the introduction of premium, innovative advertising experiences to King's 260M casual gaming players. Looking ahead, we're planning the launch of advertising across the rest of the Activision Blizzard portfolio including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
Want to join our Kingdom?
You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.
You should submit your application in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.