Operator - Candy Crush Soda
Data, Analytics & Strategy
As an Operator you will create, launch and monitor events to impact the Candy Crush Soda player experience. You will have a vital role in delivering events and content to millions of customers worldwide. Critical to your success is an ability to easily adapt to new situations and tight deadlines, strong communication skills and a business mindset.
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
Reporting to a Data Science Team Lead, you will;
- Plan user experiences - Participate in the planning of events and operations that affect the live experience
- Optimize - propose and implement improvements to the player experience and drive business results
- Configure A/B tests- Compile components to create tests and events as required from stakeholder requests. Work closely with data scientists on experimental designs.
- QA Test - Manual QA test to ensure performance is as intended, both pre and post launch into live environment.
- Push content into the Live environment – Push events, live ops, a/b tests into the live environment that will be experienced by millions of customers worldwide.
- Monitor & Report – Monitor the live performance of content and tests, flagging for immediate issues and reporting results according to KPIs.
Skills to Create Thrills:
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and quality orientated
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding or enthusiasm for the games industry
- High analytical & problem- solving skills
- Prior experience within QA or Data Analytics is a plus
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.