Marketing Operations, Senior Specialist / Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to drive a diverse range of projects and initiatives for the Marketing Organisation at King.
Our job is to enable the delivery of magical customer experiences for King’s 270 million players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
Your role within our Kingdom
This is an opportunity to join a highly valued and dynamic team that supports a range of functions across the business in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be as valued as your marketing and project management expertise.
The Marketing Operations team is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the business, technology, data and third parties with the goal of continuously evolving the way we operate in Marketing.
Creating magical player experiences means always being at the cutting edge of our Marketing, so your role will always be evolving as new things come up!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Manage projects from inception to completion, partnering with the Marketing, Technology and Games teams
- Create and maintain project plans, trackers, and follow up routines
- Establish effective project communication plans, ensuring effective execution
- Prepare business cases
- Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools for the marketing team
- Collaborate closely with technical teams and marketing stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Create, maintain and build relationships with external vendors
Lead implementation of "work smarter" initiatives by:
- Collaborating across teams to create, optimize and implement marketing processes to improve collaboration, communication, speed and content creation
- Looking for opportunities for automation and how to reduce complexity
- Analyzing trends and themes, make recommendations on ways to continually improve and refine the way we work
Skills to create thrills
Above all you are passionate about marketing and have a strong interest in technology.
Other Skills Include
- Experience working within a consumer internet or gaming business in a marketing operations or project management role.
- Experience managing cross- functional initiatives and projects in a dynamic agile business environment
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem- solving
- Ability to transform an idea into a viable end to end implementation plan
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- A self- starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally across all levels
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.