Marketing Analytics, Associate Director
We’re looking for a passionate Associate Director, Marketing Analytics with a specific focus on TV, and other above the line activities such as PR, OOH, Press, Radio, and more.
Your role within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the head of Marketing Analytics position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Marketeers, Data Scientists and Business Analysts you will provide and measure the efficiency of our Marketing activities and provide input into our Marketing strategy. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Brand Marketeers, Media Buyers, Partnerships, Player insights, CRM and Business performance providing recommendations and business insights.
Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will
Leverage Marketing analytics techniques such as MMM and other econometric techniques to measure Marketing campaign performance
Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor campaign performance with a specific focus on TV, and other above the line activities such as PR, OOH, Press, Radio, etc.
- Structure and design marketing campaigns to facilitate the measurability
- Maximise our return on investment from our marketing spend
- Build business cases of future Marketing campaigns including game launches
- Work closely with our Comms Planning team to recommend best media mix to support specific campaigns
- Manage a team of Marketing analysts to deliver best in class analysis and grow our capabilities in Marketing analytics
- Be part of Growth leadership team and foster strong relationships with our head of brand, head of comms planning and head of new games
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking;
- Share best practice across the Business Performance team.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
- EXTENSIVE experience with Marketing ROI analytics, including TV and other Above The Line channels measurement
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Excellent understanding of statistics and econometric, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Understanding of the games industry is a plus
- A passion for casual games
- The role requires occasional travel.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.