Manager / Senior Manager, Live Marketing
We are looking for a Live Marketing Manager / Senior Manager to drive a diverse range of projects and initiatives for Live Marketing at King.
Our job is to enable the delivery of magical consumer-facing Events for King’s 270 million players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
Your role within our Kingdom
This is an opportunity to join a highly valued and dynamic team that works with a wide range of functions across the business in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be as valued as your marketing and project management expertise.
Creating magical consumer-facing Events means always being at the cutting edge of our Marketing, so your role will always be evolving as new things come up!
- Driving Innovation
- Promote and transform out-of-the-box ideas into a viable and profitable end to end implementation plan.
- Get master knowledge of our internal tools, identifying and translating needs/new functionalities to our Product Owners (game or tech side) and evaluate 3rd party technologies when needed, providing perspective and driving efforts for adoption.
- Project Management and Operations
- Lead and execute Events from inception to completion with a result-oriented focus.
- Collaborate with the games to build and operate a holistic calendar with relevant and exciting events on regular basis.
- Provide a game centric view of all our marketing activities to reach our players effectively, collaborating with the UX team to build outstanding customer journeys and ensuring the delivery of the right message at the right time to the right segment.
- Look for opportunities for automation.
Skills to create thrills
Above all you are passionate about marketing and have a strong interest in innovation.
Other Skills Include
- Experienced Marketeer with a good understanding and appreciation of broader marketing (especially CRM), ideally working within a consumer internet or gaming business.
- Experience managing cross- functional and multi- channel initiatives and projects in a dynamic agile business environment.
- Experience with CRM campaign management tools (i.e. Salesforce), reporting tools (i.e. Looker), and agency/clients briefs and negotiation.
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem- solving.
- Creative mindset that uses a mix of strategy, intuition and data to deliver unique experiences to our players utilizing the different pillars of marketing and a deep understanding of the player lifecycle.
- Result-oriented, quality focused and player centric.
- Superior attention to detail, highly organized and comfortable operating both is multiple projects and in a technical environment.
- A self- starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) with the ability to build relationships internally and externally across all levels.
- Cultural: You will be smart, hard-working, low-ego and able to work in a fast- based business environment.
- International experience: King is an extremely international business (there are Candy Crush Saga players in Antarctica!) - so candidates with strong international experience are desirable.
- Industry: Solid understanding of the competition and industry or enthusiasm for games.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.