Lead UX Writer
Can you write content that is clear, concise and useful? Would you like to guide our players through our games and help create a seamless experience for them to enjoy?
We need a Lead UX Writer to help us level up. You will drive UX writing initiatives across our games to deliver unforgettable experiences that delight players across the world while creating business value.
Your role within our Kingdom
The Content Design team delivers player experiences through content and collaborates with King teams on their content needs.
UX writing is one of the fastest- growing areas in our team. You will join a team of UX writers who work with UX designers, developers, and game producers. As part of a cross- functional team, you will be working closely with UX designers to craft user journeys and design content that meets users where they are and guides them to where they want to go.
As a member of the Content Design team, you will develop systems, guidelines, best practices, and workflows that improve our ways of working and how we work with other teams. In addition, you will be working with the Globalization team to help make our games accessible and amazing around the world.
- Evangelize UX writing across stakeholders, especially game studios and contribute to the development of the UX writing craft at King.
- Work with other UX writers to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines, create content best practices and develop ways of working.
- Mentor a team of UX Writers working within our game studios and coach them to develop the UX writing practice at King.
- Work with cross- functional partners (UX designers, developers and product managers) to create the player experience.
Skills to create Thrills
- A portfolio that demonstrates a history of successful projects and their outcomes.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Amazing coaching skills to help other UX Writers in the team to uplevel their skills and knowledge.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with design tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Bonus Points
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience working in a product organization
- Experience with AB testing
Let's deliver the best
There's never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and can see a world of possibilities ahead. At King we play as a team, helping each other have impact on a massive scale. A shared love for our craft and our players means that together we'll delight billions of people, and redefine the world of games again and again.
Making the world playful
When it comes to interactive mobile entertainment, we're pretty proud to be number one. We bring moments of magic to hundreds of millions everyday through games like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way.
Please apply in English and don’t forget to share your portfolio with us.