HR Operations Coordinator - Sweden/EMEA
Activision, Blizzard & King (ABK) HR organisation is transforming. We are modernizing and integrating our HR teams to enable the management of day- to- day HR activities through employee self- service, technology and at scale. Our focus - to bring the best employee experience to our people!
The HR Operations team is central within King’s global HR department. We are the link to the Centres of Expertise (CoE) and provide operations support to teams across HR including HR Technology, HR Business Partners and Recruitment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our international HR Operations team, where you will be responsible for delivering an amazing service to Kingster’s across the globe. As HR Advisor you will independently advise on HR policies, practices and local regulatory requirements to resolve manager and employee policy queries linked to core HR processes, absence, probation, performance management and much more.
Provided you have experience/knowledge of Employment Law in Sweden this role can be based in:
Your role in the Kingdom:
- Provide advisory support to employees using your in- depth knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and regulations, as well as applicable local employment law.
- Provide expert HR policy interpretation.
- Apply best practices and provide excellent service to enhance the employee’s experience.
- Act as first point of escalation and mentor HR Operations Specialist on complex HR activities
- Maintain strict confidentiality, manage, and escalate complaints/sensitive people related cases to HRBPs/People Directors.
- Be the champion for HR process excellence.
- Ensure that employee user guides are maintained and are in line with local legislation and King policies.
- Advise managers and employees on employee relations issues and escalate cases as applicable.
- Collaborate and work alongside HR Operations Specialists and HR Partners in our other office locations, work as one team and ensure best practice consistent across King.
- Identify and provide insight where operational improvement is needed and help to implement change on a local and global level.
- Support HR process improvement with a focus on data integrity
- Support with the preparation of local regulatory reporting
Skills to create thrills:
- HR experience gained in a HR Advisory role
- Hands on experience of managing end to end HR people processes.
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge and experience of applying local employment law.
- Experience of interpreting and applying HR policies and procedures with the ability to identify potential ER issues.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and excellent time management skills
- Experience managing multiple activities and collaborating with others to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders, employees, and HR peers to ensure effective team collaboration and an enhanced customer/employee experience.
- Sound judgement and decision making, with the ability to identify and resolve problems, provide solutions, and take necessary actions to prevent them from developing in future.
- Appreciation and understanding of the need for confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people related activities.
- Professional, credible, and responsive
- Excellent IT skills – particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Business fluent written and verbal English
- Experience of using HR systems such as Workday.
- Experience with using case management systems.
- Employee relations experience
- Other languages, we are a global team.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Application needs to be in English.