The Expense Specialist will be part of the Global Expense team. The role entails overseeing the expense systems and monitoring the end- to- end processes.
Your role within our Kingdom
As an Expense Specialist you will see to the day to day administration and employee queries. You will be working in a fast- paced and team- oriented environment with customer focus and excellent attention to detail. The position requires the ability to prioritise work, demonstrate strong accountability, good judgment, and meet established deadlines.
- Oversee expense system settings, configurations and policies
- Ensure timely and policy compliant expense payments
- Audit and approve expenses
- Monitor delayed approvals
- Monitor delinquencies
- Monitor profile feeds
- Manage and control users profile data
- Provide payment reconciliations, and monthly reporting
- Resolve expense related service desk tickets, within the agreed SLA
- Provide expense training to all users
Skills to create thrills
- Proactive attitude
- Experience with Expense Software or similar expense system
- Service minded with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PTT
- High level of English
- Experience with holding trainings
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Working experience within finance
- Previous experience with managing intranet pages
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.