(Closed) Event Marketing Producer
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business created to connect advertisers with our 350M+ global player base across Activision, Blizzard, and King.
The initial goal of this thriving start-up effort has been to create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King’s Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like esports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
This person will be based in our New York office.
Activision Blizzard Media is seeking a creative and innovative thinker with a proven track record of leading major event activations. This person must have experience leading event teams and strong production background.
Your role and responsibilities
You will be primarily focused on producing exceptional experiences that bring the Activision Blizzard Media brand to life at industry and O&O moments. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Head of Experiential Marketing to deliver unique and memorable event activations that educate and inspire our clients, from Cannes Lions to small O&O events.
- Lead event programs in the US and globally (including thought leadership events, trade shows, conferences, product launches, sales events, experiential campaigns and other hosted events).
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with various departments within the Activision Blizzard Media team and across the full Activision / Blizzard / King portfolio.
- Coordinate with the extended Marketing, Measurement and Insights team on team initiatives and projects.
- Maintain up-to-date budgets and project trackers, flawlessly organizing a busy event schedule and documenting for transparency across teams
- Provide expertise to manage events from initial concept, briefing, RFP process, production, execution and development of post-event recaps and learnings.
- Work with the internal measurement team to deliver post event reporting and ROI tracking.
- Deliver production timelines that highlight key milestones to manage key stakeholder expectations.
- Manage event registration and websites.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Other related and ad-hoc duties as needed.
- On-site activation work and occasional travel is required to support execution and management of events. (Expected 25%+ travel).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years event production experience, bonus for advertising industry or agency experience.
- Ability to work flexible full-time hours, which may include weekends, holidays, evenings, and after business hours.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, possess strong communication skills, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- A high energy go-getter, who can take broad direction and operate independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and work under short deadlines.
- Deliver and thrive in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient in various software and applications including but not limited to: Salesforce, SplashThat, Google Suite, Outlook, and Monday.com.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.