Director of Product Management, Game Economy Tech
Leading product management of the King Shared Tech Game Economy product domain providing platform technology to build and operate game economy for King’s free- to- play mobile games. The functionality of the managed products covers support for in- game virtual items, virtual and real currency transactions, player item inventory, liveops rewards and related analytics.
Game Economy solutions are part of King Game Platform, which offers a full portfolio of powerful and extensible tech platform products, including solutions for building and operating game liveops, social, identity, AI, AB testing, analytics, content and game server frameworks.
As a Director of Product Management you would be leading the work in your product domain to identify game studio and other stakeholder customer needs, plan product roadmap and manage metrics based prioritisation of Game Platform. You would be reporting to the VP of Product, Shared Tech Services & Foundations.
- Leads definition of customer facing product requirements
- Evaluates the business impact and development cost of the planned functionality
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand and gather the business needs
- Monitors the development progress of the product functionality
- Coordinates the customer observation, product discovery and market research projects
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product management
- Minimum 2 years of experience with game economy, either from technology, tools or game operations side
- Preferably more than 6 years of experience in games industry
- Can execute product management responsibilities without much guidance
- Good understanding of KPI based business performance tracking methods
- Experience of managing a team
- Kings game operations teams, game designers, producers and analysts
- All King titles, like Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch 3 Saga and Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.