(Closed) Cross Promotion Executive
Our job is to deliver delightful player experiences for King’s 300 million+ players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for a cross promotion executive to join our Cross Promotion team that exposes our network of millions of players to exciting new games and in- game events. The cross promotion executive will be responsible for overseeing the channel’s health and help driving optimization of cross promotion marketing activities across our network of games.
As part of the team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your marketing and analytics expertise.
Your Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To
- Helping our players discover new games, discover new events and navigate our Kingdom of games
- Overseeing the health of the channel across our network of games
- Regularly report on performance KPIs and explain trends
- Looking for opportunities to optimize the channel through test and learn approaches
- Managing test configurations and conduct analysis
- Proactively identifying and troubleshooting any campaign issues to provide quick resolutions
- Working alongside our network management team to define our targeting strategy
- Implementing a robust creative testing pipeline
- Working closely with games, performance marketing and tech teams to ensure marketing initiatives go to market seamlessly
Skills to create thrills
You have a passion for both marketing and analytics. You are customer centric and are dedicated to delivering quality and an exceptional experience to our players.
Other Skills Include
- Relevant marketing experience ideally from within a fast- paced industry such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations and possibly drive the implementation of those
- Good communication skills to work with team members and stakeholders throughout the business
- Pragmatic problem- solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems
- Previous experience with yield management from a digital environment would be helpful but not required
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.