Your role within our Kingdom
We’re looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our team and be responsible for university hiring in the King office in Stockholm and occasionally to other Activision, Blizzard and King locations. The role will also focus on relationship building with universities across locations.
Your Role Within Our Team
If you want to join a fast growing, international, high tech gaming company then this could be the right role for you. You will work together with your colleagues on the global campus team on university internship hiring. We have set up an international campus recruitment programme that aims to attract the best people around the world to work at our studios in Europe and US.
Reporting to the Early Careers, University Recruiting Manager, you will be based in Stockholm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evolve and execute on the graduate recruitment strategy across universities and colleges to attract the best candidates globally.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process, from briefing with hiring managers to contract management (including sourcing of the candidates, assessment centre design and implementation, interviews etc)
- Work with the campus team colleagues and branding team on our graduate employee value proposition to market.
- Creation and maintenance of relationships with campus points of contact.
- Manage the marketing and attraction strategy by using social media, organising and attending campus recruiting events to build our employer brand and recruit talent
- Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process
- Drive diversity initiatives leveraging the campus program
Skills to create thrills
- Background in campus recruitment with an international, fast paced company.
- Knowledge and understanding of the graduate recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience working with top universities and be able to build strong relationships with those that focus on gaming.
- Experience in managing high volume graduate recruitment campaigns
- Great organisation skills, prioritisation and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple business areas
- Proven experience working in an international organisation with a global approach to hiring.
- Knowledge of English fluently (written and oral) is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of work experience.
- Experience working within our, or a similar, industry e.g. tech, media, e- commerce or gaming
- Global relocation and immigration experience.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.