(Closed) Agile Team Coach (m/f)
We are looking for an Agile Team Coach to enable our game teams to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players. You will drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You really care about the team, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower the team to deliver in our high performing environment.
The role is a parental leave backfill on a fixed- term contract.
Your role within our Kingdom
As an Agile Team Coach, your mission is enable us to become the leading star of agile game development. We work to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players and it’s up to the teams to create, design, architect and build high- quality, fun games - your role is to facilitate this, and to contribute your input to delivering one of the world’s largest mobile games to our extensive player base.
Your role will be to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace.
- Support the team(s) to work more efficiently and quickly together
- Be its servant leader together with the Producer and Line Managers
- Keep the Agile Culture alive by Learning and sharing Agile best practices
- Encourage continuous improvement in your team and the broader game
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites
- Collaborate with the Agile community across the entire location to share ideas and best practice
Skills to create thrills
- Demonstrated experience as an Agile Team Coach/Scrum Master
- Great communication skills and the ability to challenge teams as required
- Good understanding of the software development process
- Ability to coach individuals and groups Ability to help others to establish healthy and intentional relations
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
Want to join our Kingdom?
You should submit your application in English.