(Closed) Agile Coach - Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Games Design & Production
We are looking for a talented Agile Coach to join one of our game teams, Candy Crush Jelly Saga. As Agile Coach, your mission is to enable us to become the leading star of agile game development. We work to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players and it’s up to the teams to create, design, architect and build high- quality, fun games - your role is to facilitate this, and to contribute your input to delivering one of the world’s largest mobile games to our extensive player base.
This is a 6 month contract to cover parental leave.
Your role will be to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You will help to identify bottlenecks and focus on supporting our leaders and teams to deliver with high throughput, high quality and high engagement. You really care about people, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower them to deliver in our high performing environment.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Support the team create the most exciting, fun and profitable game
- Partner with the Head of Game and support teams understand the game priorities and desired outcomes, how it translates to goals, and you seek to qualify or quantify the results in useful ways.
- Lead impactful initiatives that improves ways of working, production processes and drives efficiencies
- Share Agile practices to create and maintain a sustainable Agile culture/mindset within the broader game team
- Drive continuous improvement activities and enable the team to look for efficiencies, shift their mindset and evolve the way they operate as individuals, (in teams and as leads)
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, offsites, etc.
- Collaborate with the Agile community within the organization to share & create ideas and best practices
- Encourage healthy, open, and positive communications and feedback culture
- Coach group dynamics and collaboration
- Work with Head of Game and HR to find solutions on conflict resolution, change management and team engagement and development
Skills to create thrills
- Extensive experience as an Agile practitioner working from principles and context to help teams create and evolve effective new practices.
- Extensive experience as an Agile Coach “meeting people and teams where they are” to generate powerful new insights about their effectiveness and self- sustain a culture of improvement.
- Solid facilitation skills with the ability to work across diverse perspectives and goals to create shared understanding and action
- Experience coaching teams
- Experience of successfully delivering continuous improvement initiatives as well as sharing learnings with through an organization
- Great communication skills and the ability to challenge as required
- Knowledgeable of Lean principles and Mindset in product development
- Previous experience as a product owner or developer (desirable)
- Good understanding of the game/product development process
- Passionate about creating a great place to work for everyone around you.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.