(Closed) Sportsbook Marketing Development Manager
Kindred is a group of 11 brands which together, form one of the World's largest online gaming businesses. We've over 1800 employees, spread across 15 international offices and have the stated aspiration of being the best online gaming business across all markets.
What you will be doing?
- Act as a central coordinator for Suzumuchi, align central and local stakeholders and define global and local strategies for ValueStats
- Collaborate with Customer Analytics and Sportsbook team to set the requirements for testing and insights
- Be a key stakeholder into the planning and prioritization of Suzumuchi roadmap
- Mapping and supporting Suzumuchi development from conceptual stages all the way to the new feature roll out and launch
- Own and define strategy for Free to Play games and plan marketing activities to meet local needs and customer aspirations
- In collaboration with Customer Strategy, local markets and Sportsbook team define requirements for new Free to Play games
- Work closely with Customer Strategy, Marketing Services teams and local Sportsbook Marketing managers to define the global eSports marketing calendar and deliver strategies that meet local aspirations and customer preferences
- Understand the eSports customer base, identify opportunities, develop global strategies and provide insights/copy direction for customer communications
- Defining, managing and achieving all eSports marketing KPIs as well as optimising and reporting on all promotional performance
- Continuously collect and analyse data to understand the eSport customer base, their profile and motivations within the product and ensure it is communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Champion eSports within GMS and Commercial departments and deliver high quality training for all key stakeholders
How will success be measured in this role?
- Net retention
- Sportsbook Retention
- eSports Active customers
- eSports Gross Win
- eSports Sportsbook New Depositing Players
What will you need?
- Capability to engage colleagues and team members
- Strategic marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
- Great organisation, planning, prioritization and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in Product Marketing role with keen interest in Sportsbook product
- Interest and understanding of eSports
- Proactivity and ability to collaborate
- Strong communications and stakeholder management
- Excellent content knowledge and campaign experience
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.