Video Game QA Team Lead
Keywords Studios is expanding multiple leadership roles in Katowice! Here is one that might be just what you are looking for: QA Team Lead.
Why Keywords? We offer a safe environment where you have room to learn and grow into your next position or continue to excel at what you love best. Many of our Managers started as testers! We listen to our staff and we are always improving ourselves. We care about you and our community.
Why you? Because we value the diverse experience that you bring to the table! You are capable of leading a diverse team of new and experienced testers across various testing platforms and game genres. You believe that everyone on your team makes a difference and you look for new creative ways to bring the best out in everyone. We know, as a company, that we need all of our team members to feel they belong, for us as a whole, to be successful!
Together, we can create a culture that attracts the very best talent and customers.
What will your day look like?
- Touch base with your client(s) and your team of testers. Supervise, lead and mentor your team members.
- Create and maintain QA test plans as well as various bug databases.
- Implement the latest QA test methods to support both your client and Keywords Studios goals.
- Proactively solve project issues with the help of your test teams and other Project Managers.
- Write and submit daily progress and status reports. Communicate and address scope changes that may impact testing.
- Coaching and training of new team members.
- Familiar with a project cycle, games’ development process, functionality QA, Compliance testing processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Strong leadership skills and decision making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile and flexible to change.
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Experienced with platform specific Testing Tools (Steam, LanForge, Xbox Manager, PS Publishing tools, Xbox GUI).
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Social events, webinars, and training.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.