Keywords has an exciting opportunity to work alongside the team responsible for a top-selling and critically acclaimed AAA racing franchise. As a VFX Artist, you’ll be responsible for authoring and placing particle and atmospheric effects to efficiently achieve high quality game content that meets studio and fan expectations.
- Identify efficient VFX authoring workflows, working with Engine and Tech Art teams to implement
- Author new particle effects using our proprietary system
- Author procedural content and texture maps to drive VFX systems like clouds and weather
- Use a node-based system to author materials to enhance particle visuals
- Use our car and environment authoring tools to place VFX systems into content packages
- Ensure that our VFX systems operate at or under our performance budget
- A strong portfolio that showcases the fundamentals of particle motion, physical behaviors, lighting and polish
- Experience with a variety of VFX content authoring tools, preferably expertise with Houdini, Maya, 3DS Max, Unreal Engine/Unity
- Experience with proprietary game engines.
- Experience working on performant AAA quality real-time particle effects on current generation hardware.
- Avid gamer who understands industry leading visuals and consumer expectations
- Passion for art, innovation, and technology
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits