Senior Financial Analyst
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
We are looking for a reliable Senior Financial Analysts to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a controller. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
An effective senior financial analyst has good knowledge of accounting principles. You must be organized professionals with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. You will report to a Financial Controller
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- General knowledge of accounting, handling of various foreign currencies
- Preparation, monitoring and consolidation of the budget, explanation of variations vs. Actuals
- Preparation, monitoring and consolidation of the forecast, explanation of variations vs. Actuals
- Preparation of intercompany reconciliations
- General knowledge of taxes of provisional and annual payments
- Preparation of reports for auditors
- Very good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, sumif, pivot tables, etc.)
- Follow-up of existing processes and automate them to the maximum
- Establish the required processes based on daily operation
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Analytical and proactive
- Accountable and responsible.
- A keen eye for details
- Works well with others under pressure and delivers on time.
- General knowledge of Net Suite or another ERP system
- General knowledge of payroll and social security taxes
- Living in Mexico City.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 10 years of proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position
- 3 years of experience working in a multinational company
- Experience in the Big 4s will be considered an asset
- Law Benefits.
- Schedule: From Monday – Friday
- Career path.