(Closed) Senior Cloud Services Engineer
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Senior Cloud Services Engineer and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
- Architecting complete end-to-end live ops server solutions;
- Implementing and rolling out solutions;
- Managing live services deployments;
- Client-side services integration.
- Estimates own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule.
- Maintain visibility of progress and tasks list to the production team.
- Mentors code team, passing on experience and expertise, and leads by example.
- Performs code reviews with the team to ensure code quality.
- Assist in engineering related recruitment and engineers evaluation.
- 8+ years of professional game development experience in mobile and/or console.
- At least 3 shipped titles on mobile and/or console/pc
- Client and server side development
- Working in a live ops environment
- Strong C/C++/C# skills
- Test-driven maintainable development methodology
- Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- GameSparks platform
- Cloud telemetry, analytics and experiment platforms
- Source control (e.g. Git, Perforce) and continuous delivery
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experienced and skilled at working across geographically distributed locations.
- Passion for games and new technologies.