Playtest Coordinator #934
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
Your work will include building a strong working relationship with the Game Development Team through Playtests and helping them with any obstacles to ensure that the gaming experiences that the Studio is working on are AAA status and delivered on time.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Take a lot of pride in the work done. You represent the Playtest Coordinator Team and play a key role in the Playtest Culture fabric that comprises the studio itself.
- Manage the hardware and software install and upkeep for multiple internal Playtest Labs. This includes PC's and consoles.
- Work within the project database entering and triaging tasks and distribute the captured information accordingly and follow-up on any issues that directly relate to or are otherwise impacting Playtests.
- Prop builds using multiple tools and quickly troubleshoot any issues in order to minimize impact on Playtests.
- Create, manage and own a master schedule spanning multiple Teams. This includes balancing Lab time equally taking into consideration needs, deadlines and milestones.
- Quickly react to changing needs with little to no down time.
- Coordinate, recruit attendees and lead Playtesting efforts across the entire Studio spanning groups as diverse as: Test, Production, Marketing, User Research, Localization, Business Development, but may also include special external guests as well as press.
- The ability to travel. A Playtest Coordinator could be called upon to travel to venues and set up, manage, as well as oversee the hardware and software both in transit as well as on location.
- Actively work towards identifying and removing roadblocks that might impact Playtests. Evolve as the project evolves and learn new processes, tools or methods as they come online.
- Construct structured and detailed daily reports showing current status of the daily build.
- Experience setting up PC and console systems, including hardware and software installation
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Passion for games and game development
- Experience leading and coordinating large groups of people
- Experience creating detailed reports
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits