Player Support Trainer
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer support in the exciting gaming industry!
Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop various games.
Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for a Trainer in Player Support works for the one of the top mobile game companies in the world.
Trainer will be responsible for delivering, planning and organizing training contents and materials in order to train staff to perform their role of Player Support.
- Conduct training sessions to prepare staff to perform the functions of the position
- Carry out evaluations in different periods such as during and at the end of training to identify areas of opportunity
- Analyze the results of training evaluations and satisfaction surveys with the aim of making improvements in the program
- Develop training programs to meet the needs of knowledge in procedures, games and policies
- Attend the internal and external meetings
- Cooperate with Supercell and propose improvements for the Learning and Development framework
- Course content design & development and instructing in an adult learning environment experience
- Experience in design training program from scratch
- Proficient in Japanese and English
- PC skills (Excel: Sum, VLOOKUP, PowerPoint: Creating PPT slides)
- Strong ability to mentor and coach
- Team building & collaboration skill
- Strong analytical capabilities - to understand performance gaps through data analysis
- Interest of games
Work experience in international environment in Customer Support, IT or related field and/or game industry
- Transportation Allowance: Up to ¥30,000/Month
- Social Insurance: Full Shakai Hoken
- Paid Annual Leave: 10 days in the first year*You will be entitled after 6 months of work
- Company Events (Hanami, BBQ, Halloween Party, Bonenkai)
- Medical check-up once a year
- Flu vaccination support
- Free Language lessons
- No Dress Code
- The casual and fun work environment
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Working hours: 10:00〜19:00（1 hour break/8 hours of work)
- Holidays: Weekends and national holidays
- Contract type: Fixed term contract
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until the situation is getting better. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Tokyo office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment process.