(Closed) Player Support Senior Game Admin with French
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry!
Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for passionate gamers to join our team as a Player Support Senior Game Admin with French in Katowice, Poland, to support selected titles of Amazon Games in the Alpha and Beta stage.
Qualified candidates excel at providing high-quality feedback and are looking to equip agents to give players the best support possible. You will serve as the gatekeeper of escalations, process, and policy creation or improvement while upholding the standards of our client and help agents excel in providing high-impact support for players.
- Act as subject matter experts for MMO support;
- Assist Player Support agents by performing in-depth investigations of escalated issues;
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to escalated player contacts;
- Troubleshoot advanced technical and in-game issues;
- Investigate in-game bugs and issues, triage them and escalate to the client;
- Analyze player accounts using admin tools;
- Analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvements of the game;
- Help with moderating in-game events, streamer collaborations, and players’ behavior;
- Assist the client with improving automated moderation tools for their games (e.g., detecting botters in-game);
- Ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations;
- Become seasoned players of all the supported products;
- Analyze gaps and improve workflows, processes, and procedures;
- Handle issues related to various real-life events (including threats of violence or legal issues);
- Ensure player Trust & Safety by responding timely to internal and external customer trust issues.
- Fluent French
- Maintain professional and courteous contact with clients;
- Can participate in communicating and collaborating important project-related information directly to the client, including; improvement of workflows, processes, procedures reports, metrics, trending issues, blockers, etc.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience at Customer Service;
- Strong English - written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible with working weekends;
- Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts;
- Solve cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and identifying bugs;
- Quick learner with strong research, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to efficiently use Player Support Tools;
- Understanding of the system and the key performance indicators created from it;
- Strong knowledge of the processes within the discipline;
- Knowing what is a great experience for a player vs a poor interaction that can be leveled up;
- Able to provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to their teammates and team leads;
- Identify coaching opportunities in the workflows and collaborate with team leads for execution of improvement;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently;
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Accountable and responsible;
- Agile and flexible to change;
- Ability to give constructive feedback;
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example;
- Honest & open communication;
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, innovative, and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Listens actively, encourages, and incorporates others input;
- Familiar with MMO games.
- Familiarity with Google suite;
- Intermediate skills with Google Sheets;
- Familiarity with Office 365;
- Familiar with Slack.
- Work on interesting projects;
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry;
- Salary depending on your profile and experience;
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history);
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card;
- Free beverages & fresh fruits;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Chill-out zone with video games;
- Attractive referral program;
- Competitive salary;
- Company parties;
- The casual and fun work environment;
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”;
- Covid19-Time work from home*
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home. Afterwards, the job might be performed from our Katowice office or stay remote.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!