Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The Player Support Project Manager will cover Asian business hours to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple projects of different sizes, simultaneously and will be responsible for Clients, Team Leads and Agents. Our Player Support Project Manager will also track and manage projects budget and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing as well as proactively manage changes in projects scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Delivering projects successfully within budget, time-frame and quality scopes.
- Developing and managing successful relationships with Keywords Studios clients.
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training PS Team Leads.
- Planning, applying and adapting project strategies with the support of the Team Leads.
- Day-to-day management and mentoring and conducting performance management of Team Leadership.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Business Process Outsourcing environment.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- Experience in a Player / Customer Support environment is a plus
- Formal Project Management techniques or training is desirable
- Prior experience in conflict management and giving constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work on exciting projects
- International cooperation with global brands
- Full-time schedule
- Generous leave policy
- Medical & Dental benefits
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable & convertible to permanent) position.
- Working Location: Lavender MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm