Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
The Network Administrator will be responsible of maintaining, improving and securing the IT infrastructure of our Katowice Studio.
- Configure, install and maintain network devices and services including, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN appliances, servers, QoS, etc.
- Maximize/optimize network performance and ensure system availability and reliability by performing network maintenance and system upgrades including firmware updates and applying hot fixes
- Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve complex network connectivity issues
- Develop, maintain, coordinate, and perform procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new network hardware and software solutions; recommend improvements; propose and implement appropriate solutions for new business needs as they arise
- Define, design, and implement network redundancy and disaster recovery solutions for hardware, software and configurations
- Follow change management policies to ensure awareness/communication, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Assist in planning for the future growth of networks and provide budgetary information as needed
- Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader, both security or general IT related
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in advanced troubleshooting and support in an enterprise environment, with at least 3 years of direct & relevant experience in multi-site network management
- Experience in managing network devices, routers, switches and firewall (Cisco, Palo Alto, Dell, etc.)
- Advanced experience in configuration and management of firewall policies, IPSEC, ACL, routing, switching.
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS and application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Autonomous, ability to take full ownership of a task/issue/project until completion/resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desirable CCNP certification and experience with Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Good level of spoken and written English mandatory
- Fluent in Polish
- Ready to work onsite in our Katowie studio in Poland
- Employment contract
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Salary depending on your profile and experience
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history)
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Free parking spot
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Company parties
- The casual and fun work environment
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.