Mid-Level Software Engineer (Games)
We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
Marching Cube is seeking a highly motivated mid-level software engineer. The ideal candidate is not only someone that can implement new features but also debug and profile existing code. The candidate should have deep knowledge using C++/C#, but also the ability to transition to any tool or language as needed.
This position will begin as a Work From Home position, but once COVID restrictions are lifted, it will transition to being completely on-Site in the Austin, Texas studio.
- Implement well designed and documented features in C++/C#
- Provide work estimates and complete tasks on schedule
- Debug and profile new and existing code
- Proficient in C++/C#
- Can develop games in Unreal Engine using C++ and blueprints
- Can develop games in Unity using C#
- Can write technical design documents
- Mobile Game Development
- Console Game Development
- VR Development
- Experience with OpenGL, DirectX, shader development (GLSL, HLSL)
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra
- Passionate Indy game developer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- PTO and Corporate holidays
- 401k Matching
- Tuition reimbursement