Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to be responsible for creating and configuring Helpdesks using CRM systems such as Helpshift, Zendesk and Salesforce. The Helpdesk Administrator will work with stakeholders to determine their needs and design and execute a plan to satisfy those goals. Solutions can include the use of built-in tools such as automated workflows, chat bots, view and ticket order strategies, etc.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Configure CRM tools from ground up, including:
- Conducting needs assessments with clients and stakeholders
- Configure ticket automations
- Configure chat bots
- Configure queues / views
- Design internal and external knowledge-base frameworks
- Configure reports to client specifications
- Develop standard dashboards and reports
- Provide technical solutions to meet client requirement
- HMTL and CSS knowledge
- Experience configuring and maintaining CRM systems such as Helpshift, Zendesk or Salesforce
- Strong “automation” mindset
- Experience in Customer Service or Technical Support
- Ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people
- Passionate about video games
- Expertise in Python
- Experience with API connections
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Related certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Zendesk Support Admin Certification
- Zendesk Guide Specialist Certification
- Zendesk Explore CX Analyst
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until it is safe to go back working in-house. At that point, the job will be performed from our Mexico office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.