At Enzyme, playing during work hours is not a crime; it is a lifestyle.
We are currently looking for functionality testers to test video games, mobile apps, and/or websites on various platforms (consoles, mobiles, online games, social networks) by executing test cases. The bugs found will have to be reported into a database and logged in the test suite. With this position, you can make a difference in upcoming games and share your experience and skills.
- Navigate through video games to find functionality issues;
- Report, in English, issues found into a database;
- The tester may be asked to perform specialized testing.
Enzyme has become one of the leading QA and focus group houses in the world, well recognized by the largest publishers and developers. Throughout the years, Enzyme has built business relationships with prestigious clients in the gaming industry.
- Strong interest in video games and media platforms;
- Great attention to detail; have an analytical mind;
- Capable of following a test plan;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken – training and data entry are done in English only);
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Email).