Functionality QA Project Manager
Keywords Studios, Katowice, has an open vacancy for Functionality Quality Assurance Project Manager.
Do you have a proven history of working with multiple AAA industry clients? Are you accustomed to working in a fast paced, but laid-back environment? Are you a problem solver and capable of proactively managing your own performance? Do you have experience servicing, accounting and contributing to the success of the latest video games and do you understand a modern FQA test facility and how it functions?
At Keywords Katowice you will find a team of dedicated people passionate about the games industry. You will be enrolled with the largest international games industry service provider and working on the latest unreleased video games on all platforms.
If this sounds like you and your experience, please see details and a link to apply below:
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Relevant experience in Project Management or a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
- Understanding of QA strategy, QA Plan building and risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Understanding of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision-making where appropriate.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Results-driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and effectively utilize management information reports as well as recommend and implement effective solutions in sensitive situations.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Based in Katowice or available for relocation (Relocation package can be provided).
- Experience with Project/Account Management or sales-oriented role.
- Passion for Video Games.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies or pieces of training (PMP, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Knowledge of the game testing cycle and certification processes.
- Understanding of the 1st party submission requirements and certification processes.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Employment contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package.
- Parking spot.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
While applying, please send us your CV in ENGLISH.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!