Game Tester (Vietnamese Language)
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Vietnam #Freelance #Testers and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Freelance Game Testers are responsible for running comprehensive tests on the projects assigned to him / her, to ensure that the project is worthy to be released in the market. Game Testers will consolidate, document and report all bugs to the Project Managers and Test Leads.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (Vietnam).
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and Vietnamese due to documentation work in specified languages.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Vietnamese language
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
- Availability Period
- Games you frequent, indicating the language interface and platform of each game
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.