Not scared of managing large quality assurance teams?
Looking for a new experience in video games with all the latest technology?
Already have experience in QA as a manager and looking for a new challenge in a rapidly evolving environment?
You're just the person we're looking for!
Why apply with us?
You'll be working for an international group that is in full expansion because KWS is:
- An international supplier of technical services and a partner of some of the biggest editors and developers in the video game industry
- More than 50 studios across 21 countries and 4 continents
- An organization that employs over 5,000 people at peak times in its Montreal studios
So, if you like the sound of that and feel ready for a new challenge, then read on!
You'll be in charge of:
- Managing the follow-up of a group of projects for a game editor with large test teams
- Detecting and solving any issues that may arise with the FQA Project Managers and the FQA Manager (Montreal), before they impact the projects (QA, personnel, operations, etc.)
- Developing and fostering lasting relationships with the assigned client's senior leadership
- Creating and implementing any improvements to procedures with the help of the PMs and Leads
- Managing, leading and motivating local PMs and Leads
Our ideal profile:
- Good organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of QA processes, certification and game development cycles
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and strategic decision-making abilities for projects
- Agile, flexible and able to instill change
- Results-driven and able to lead a team to success
- Innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Relevant experience in a Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry
If your profile matches this description, then you have the key skills to join the KWS team and we look forward to meeting you!