(Closed) Customer Support Coordinator - Video games
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Player Support Coordinator to maintain and organize Player Support-specific operations and procedures.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Controlling correspondence; initiating supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements Player Support-specific policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements and clerical needs
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Supporting company objectives by communicating with recruitment and on-boarding employees
- Maintaining office needs by coaching, monitoring employee attendance, planning events, and appraising job results
- Creation and execution of Player Support engagement events
- Responsible for ordering supplies and maintaining conference rooms to be clean and presentable
- Communicate to different departments (ITs, Technicians, Studio) to get things fixed (equipment or studio related)
- Sending reminders regarding payroll, statutory holiday, etc. to all Player Support staff
- Make sure new people are given a tour and introduced as necessary, added to mailing lists
- Attend to the needs of guests during client visits and employee visits
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Other tasks required by the Player Support Management team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Basic HR knowledge
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Proven experience in office management or as an administrative assistant
- At least college graduate
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until it is safe to work in -house. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Mexico office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.