Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for creative and proactive Community Manager with excellent English skills.
- Daily interaction with fans of our clients’ games across various online platforms.
- Moderate social media and community platforms to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience for all community members.
- Devising community guidelines and measures against unwanted behaviour.
- Creating original social media client, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Relaying player feedback and sentiment back to the client in a structured, actionable way, and following processes to escalate key issues quickly and clearly.
- Monitoring online reviews and devise strategies to improve their sentiments.
- Be the clear and friendly voice of the studio to the community.
- Interest in gaming, and broad knowledge of genres and platforms.
- Experience with social networking sites, preferably for a gaming company, influencer or personal brand.
- Ability to interpret social media insights data and create action points based on that data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A proactive attitude and the drive to continuously improve the work that we deliver to clients.
- Strong understanding of community management best practices.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Application (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus
- Paid Annual Leave: 14 days in the first year *You will be entitled after 6 months
- Medical checkup
- Company Events
- No Dress Code
- Casual and fun work environment
- Work on interesting projects
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry