The Client Partner will be a global ambassador for the Keywords Studios Group, inciting strategic partnerships with Keywords Studios key clients across the group, developing a deep understanding of clients’ business operations and objectives to ensure alignment with our scale of capabilities across the group.
As a trusted advisor and industry expert, the Client Partner will be instrumental in driving the clients’ transformation/innovation agenda, assigning the most appropriate teams and capabilities across the Keywords Studios Group, thus facilitating an optimal and successful partnership. Developing and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients, the Client Partner will be responsible for the retention and growth of the Keywords Studios Group key client portfolio.
In collaboration with Service Line Directors, Solutions Managers, and service/delivery project management, the
Client Partner will manage the client relationship/engagement from sales pursuit to close and beyond. They will be responsible for client account financials, driving sales, revenue and profitability in line with defined commercial objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Representation for Keywords largest clients; Involvement in multiple activities including growing existing business, securing new lines of service, and managing Keywords total sales effort into key clients, with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships.
- Collaborate with specialized Solutions Architects and product specialists to introduce new opportunities to clients.
- The Client Partner will have full visibility of all pipeline activities, responsibility for the qualified pipeline generation across all services and play a key role in setting strategic direction for each service line to establish near term goals, establishing areas of responsibility to those ends.
- Interaction with C-Suite and senior management, at the client and/or Keywords, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. There will also be scope across decision-making and the determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments, including areas outside the area of responsibility.
- The Client Partner will be fully client facing, managing all key client matters, focusing on driving profitable growth for both the client and Keywords Studios, in partnership. Developing collaborative approaches to the latest challenges through industry knowledge and with an eye to innovation, while maintaining and safeguarding existing services and business.
- Key client P&L visibility and accountability with direct responsibility for driving sales, revenue and profitability across key accounts.
- Solve tough, complex problems, and derive additional learnings from these solutions. Ability to work to compressed timelines, specific to the key client’s needs.
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision and a commitment to goal achievement. Motivation capabilities; ability to motivate and inspire an entire organization to collaborate and embrace change.
- 10+ years’ experience managing global client accounts, ideally in international games, technical services or related industries.
- Demonstrable success collaborating with multinational clients on elaborate organizational strategies and proven ability to expand the client relationship within this domain.
- Strong performance history scaling business through effective client partnerships. Target driven with a proven record of accomplishment in boosting sales, revenues and profitability.
- Proven leadership experience; ability to direct and engage the most qualified client teams across multiple geographical locations concurrently.
- Strong understanding of the components of successful client relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Solution focused problem solver
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Networking and relationship building
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Research and analysis
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills