Bilingual Player Support
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
Player support communicates with players and solves their problems, such as lost accounts or questions regarding game details, and provides excellent customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be familiar with Halo video games
- Streaming platform knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to customize macros/standard response
- Ability to easily adapt in a constant evolution environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accountable and responsible.
- Honest & open communication.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Full time availability
- Living in Mexico City.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Law Benefits
- Career path.