Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
For our new office in Mexico, CDMX, we are looking for enthusiastic Player Support Agents to join our team!
If you are passionate about games, fluent in English, and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- College degree
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Customer service experience
- Passion for videogames
- full time availability
- Currently living in CDMX
What we offer:
- $12,500 monthly salary gross
- Law benefits
- Schedule from Monday - Sunday (two days off within the week)
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Work from home (TEMPORARY)
If you are interested to work within a new market in Mexico and you cover all requirements mentioned before, please apply directly through this post.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Indefinido
Salario: $12,500.00 al mes
- Vacaciones superiores a las de ley
- Fines de semana
- Incluye días feriados
- Incluye fines de semana
- Turno de 10 horas
- atención a clientes: 1 año (Requisito deseable)
Nivel de Inglés:
- Nivel alto de negocios (Requisito deseable)
Precauciones ante la COVID-19:
- Proceso de entrevista remota
- Reuniones virtuales