Account Director-Maverick Studios
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level. A thriving career at Maverick comes from a passion for the industry, best of breed creative and a drive for personal development.
This Position will require being local to Redmond, Washington. It will begin as WFH during COVID, but afterwards will require you being in our Redmond, WA studio location.
This role is ideal for an Account Director looking for a long term business opportunity and career growth. Expect to work with a talented group of creative professionals, be well remunerated for your efforts and receive benefits in line with this senior level of position.
With huge potential to grow accounts, win briefs and develop new services, this is an outstanding opportunity to drive the growth of this creative and award winning agency. A truly unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to move into a senior management position with an Award Winning and expanding Creative Agency delivering campaigns for the video games industry. You will play an integral role in managing a team and developing the agency and it's relationships with clients with an emphasis on our work in North America.
- Are you experienced in managing client accounts, building great relationships and excited to work with some of the biggest video games and entertainment clients?
- Can you understand and meet client’s marketing communications needs at a strategic campaign level, sell in creative work and ensure projects are kept on brief to deliver great results?
- Can you plan the growth of our London agency’s Seattle presence and turn our business plan into clear objectives for your team?
- Can you motivate and nurture producers, account handlers, creative and business development staff to achieve their best and deliver exemplary creative work?
Skills & Experience
- 3yrs+ Director level in client facing role within marketing, client services, creative agency, creative services, video games.
- Sales Management ideally within a creative or advertising role
- 3 yrs+ Team building & people management
- 3yrs+ commercial responsibilities for deal making
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
- Convenient location in Redmond
- Open/No Cost parking