(Closed) Director of Code to Success and Esports
Job Profile Summary:
The Foundation: We believe in the lifelong, transformative power of an engaging education. That’s why we’re dedicated to enhancing and enriching scholastic experiences by creating, enabling, and integrating programs that change the world.
We invite you to be a part of that same mission.
- Code to Success: Designed to bridge the gap between education and industry by getting students interested in programming through a summer bootcamp and Esports.
- Keys to Success: Designed to improve high school graduation and university enrollment rates, the program shows students what it feels like to succeed.
- Road to Success: Designed specifically to improve the skills kids need to succeed, the program incentivizes elementary school students to read daily.
- Design, build, and structurally improve the different programs within Code to Success, including Esports, Coding Foundations, Cybersecurity, Amazon Web Services, and other similar structured programs.
- Maintain relationships with participating Utah school districts and accompanying high schools.
- Organize Code to Success campuses including university mentors, peer mentors, students, teachers, business mentors, and tech support.
- Schedule, plan, and lead orientations, trainings, and information sessions for parents, teachers, administrators, students, and funders.
- Maintain engaging social media accounts and initiatives.
- Work with tech partners to organize and disseminate curriculum to students.
- Work with designers and marketing partners to create an annual marketing plan with digital and print materials.
- Maintain relationships with partnered universities for mentors, scholarships, and events.
- Work with our partners to oversee the Code to Success and affiliated programs website information, registration process, and overall maintenance.
- Work with Keys to Success to integrate the programs’ initiatives.
- Report weekly outcomes and goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with universities, colleges, school districts, and applied technology organizations state-wide
- Develop strong relationships with Keys to Success (KTS) Community Users and represent all programs positively in the community.
- Present to, and train new users at career association meetings, board meetings, individual organizations etc.
- Report app bugs and feature updates in relation to Community Users
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Confident in front of large crowds as well as one on one interactions
- Ability to collect, process, and present measured results
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Organized, self-starter, team player
- Has integrity and values transparency in the workplace
- Graphic design, website, and social media experience are a plus
- THIS POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY CODING EXPERIENCE
Other Work Conditions:
- This position is will require regular travel primarily local and during business hours although some occasional out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Required Travel: Frequent, Local
Success in Education and the accompanying foundation is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We comply with all federal and state laws regarding employment. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties/assignments and additional duties may be required or change from time to time.