C++ Game Developer - Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media is looking for a C++ Game Developer - Unreal Engine (m/f/d) to support our new project based on the Commandos franchise.
Claymore Game Studios, the latest studio of the Kalypso Media Group, is located in Darmstadt, close to the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area.
You will be working on the next installment of the successful Commandos game franchise for PC and the next generation of consoles. We are looking for passionate developers to join our core team and actively define the future of one of the most iconic series in tactical strategy gaming.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
- At least 3 years of experience within the games industry
- Understanding of Unreal Engine Development with C++ and blueprints
- Work closely with Art and Design to bring ideas and new gameplay features to life
- Use Unreal Engine and will learn its feature set to find the best way to implement solutions
- Independently identify potential technical problems and suggest solutions
- Implement and optimize gameplay features of a tactical RTS
- Optimize code for performance, readability and will take part in code reviews
- Write automated tests
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Please send your CV and application
Attn: Mr. Jürgen Reusswig