Junior KYC Agent (Czech Speaker)
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energising and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
Let's start with the role:
Know Your Customer Department belongs to the Services Division. This role is planned to service the Customers in the verification process. Responsiveness, Customer Focus, and Legal Compliance are what make us special.
- Collect and analyze key information in accordance with the regulations of the competent auditing authorities;
- Help customers with KYC procedure;
- Approve withdraws as far as documents concern;
- Improve past data entries;
- Communicate with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's identification or withdraw;
- Collaborate with team/shift leader & colleagues;
- Ensure appropriate and confidential handling/sharing of sensitive information;
- Ensure compliance with all AML laws and regulations;
- Update customer database.
- Observation and attention to detail;
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Basic skills in computer & MS office;
- Must have excellent knowledge of English language (Verbal and Written);
- Must have excellent knowledge of Czech language (Verbal and Written);
- Ability to work on shifts, nights, and weekends;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards.