Customer Service Agent (Czech Speaker)
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
Today we have 1000 employees working as ONE team having a focus on Technology and People.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2012. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular clubs such as Sporting PC and Atletico Mineiro to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, People and Safe Entertainment.
We put people first. We stake our personal reputations on the excellence of our work. We are passionate about our products and services. We invest in breakthrough technologies and innovation. We always listen to our users but also to our own people. We respond fast and adapt to changes. We continuously improve. Every single day. Most of all, we work together as #OneTeam in an energizing and rewarding working environment. We want to push things even further and inspire many more to join us!
Let's start with the role:
A CS Agent is responsible for effectively supporting our customers with their queries through different communications channels. The agent should be always up to date with product-, promotion-, service-related changes.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat);
- Treat customers with respect and do whatever you can, within company policies, to make sure
customers are satisfied with their purchases;
- Quick and efficient response to the customer via email or phone;
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer's
- Always be updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes as required;
- Update customer database;
- Collaborating with team/shift leader & colleagues.
- Advanced communication skills;
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand
the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate;
- Reading comprehension: understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related
- Written expression: the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated;
- Good skills in computer & MS office;
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge or experience may be helpful;
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Fluent knowledge of Czech & English language.
Nice to have:
- Product knowledge will be appreciated;
- Interest in sports and games may prove useful.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards.