Horizon Union is a premium content, influencer & esports organisation devling in all aspects of the gaming industry. Specialising in influencer marketing, gaming, social media, content creation and esports; Horizon is one of the most exciting projects to come to the UK. Working and operating from the UK, Horizon has been active for more than a year and has seen tremendous growth in both the UK and U.S (and we’re not done just yet!). Horizon Union sits as part of the Kairos Group, a globally leading agency group, renowned for its international operations in the gaming industry. We’re here to stay so come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell:
As our talent roster is growing as well as the brand itself, we’re always looking into expanding our talent roster to become the best fully servicing 360 organisation in the gaming space. We are now looking for a well versed and experienced candidate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in talent management, who can proactively research the gaming landscape, work closely with our team to identify new content creators and ensure business growth.
This role encompasses talent management from top to bottom, ensuring Horizon brings the best in class creators to an exciting organisation in the gaming industry. To do this we are looking for ambitious, confident and personable candidates to support further growth. (Can also be based out of our London HQ).
- Identify and develop relationships with up and coming, and existing content creators that have yet to reach full potential.
- Help directors to create a robust and effective recruiting strategy targeting the best talent for Horizon to manage and ensure business and creator growth.
- Strategically develop plans for signed talent managed by Horizon to maximize their growth and financial productivity including:
- Develop viewership growth strategy for channels through implementation of YouTube best practices
- Manage Talent channel growth through effectively analyzing channel data and turn findings into actionable information
- Help develop channel content and formats
- Coordinate collaborations with other talent
- Creative brand planning and execution
- Develop a strong relationship with the creator roster at Horizon.
- Strong collaboration with the management team to strategize and contribute to action plans for robust and profitable campaigns maximizing the biggest opportunities for talent and Horizon.
- Strong understanding of branded content in video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Experienced in maintaining a P&L or other financial/budgetary function.
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead and grow a promising team.
- Focused and knowledgeable of the competitive landscape in detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in entertainment marketing, talent management and/or online video advertising.
- Strong understanding of the team/organisation landscape, from an operational and talent perspective.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of a creator roster.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Knowledge of YouTube / Twitch / Twitter and Instagram analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyze, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills for key creator contracts.
- Strong financial analysis understanding
- Strong knowledge of Gaming/Esports.
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited wellbeing days