Social Media Manager
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a Social Media strategy across multiple channels and projects. Managing a team of Social Media Executives, ensuring our platforms maintain momentum and create best in class social content.
- Report into relevant Account Director or (Senior) Account Manager with regular social updates and any queries/issues
- Oversee and manage entire social strategy and implication across multiple channels and projects (including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch)
- Oversee and execute event social coverage both online and offline, esports tournaments included
- Controlling and overseeing social calendars and various documents to collate creative ideas
- Approving all social content and social creative output from the relevant team members
- Ability to write punchy, cutting and sometimes borderline controversial copy.
- Working with the team, produce truly unrivalled social content, taking into account the various clients' desires and wants
- Manage existing social team members throughout the year to maintain momentum towards reaching targets for the year and creating best in class social content
- Regular contact with the client(s) to gain approval for ALL content
- In addition, input on other accounts and obtaining new business when required
- A natural born memer (examples will be required)
- IN DEPTH gaming and esports social knowledge across variety of mainstream games a necessity
- Proven experience managing and growing large brand or equivalent social accounts
- 3+ years of relevant industry, brand or agency experience
- 3+ years of social management experience
- 1+ years experience of managing a social team
- Extremely strong organisational skills (examples will be required)
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days