Senior Gaming Influencer Campaign Executive
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 12x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition. Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
You will be delivering exciting influencer campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world: working with some of the biggest talents alongside up-and-coming creators, and pitching new ideas to clients. If you love gaming, and want to be part of a fast paced, growing team, Kairos Media is the place for you!
- 2+ years experience with influencer marketing from a social-first or influencer marketing agency
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Experience with planning and executing a variety of campaigns, including gaming
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Background within video the influencer world
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with influencers, talent managers and clients
- An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape
- Affluent in client communications and handling 6 figure budgets
- Extensive experience working with the industry metrics (CPM, CPV, CPC etc.)
- Preferably have a developed network of contacts within the industry (talent agencies, influencers etc.)
- Delivering campaigns from start to finish, overseeing budgets and content delivery and producing final reports.
- Day-to-day client communication
- Research and identify the right influencers for some of the worlds’ biggest brands
- Develop influencer strategies, pitch ideas and identify/execute on upsell opportunities
- Contact and negotiate with talent and/or talent managers
- Oversee large scale ambassador programmes across multiple regions
- Spot opportunities for ‘upsell’ and help drive more revenue through returning or new clients
- Ability to crisis manage and think strategically in difficult situations