Native French Speaking Social Executive
Purpose of Job
We are looking for a French speaking Social Media Executive who is reliable, well-organized and has a creative spark. We expect you to innovate and speak the community language. You will be leading a global brand for the DE region and have an incredible understanding of new and upcoming trends in the social space and possess a high level of gaming/esports knowledge. You will be the eyes and ears and engage enthusiastically with the community on a daily basis. You should be comfortable working as part of a team and bringing fresh new ideas to the table.
You should have a key understanding in the FPS genre with key titles such as Call of Duty, Fortnite, Valorant, Escape from Tarkov, Apex Legends etc... and be able to produce content around these titles.
- Native French speaker.
- Experience of working with top tier gaming influencer talent.
- Ability to communicate in their native language.
- Ability to manage and nurture relationships with agents, agencies and individuals
- Ability to understand analytics data from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and report on performance.
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required - evenings and weekend coverage for esports events.
- An extreme passion and understanding in gaming and esports, specifically the aforementioned titles and genres.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Plan and execute full event coverage for any specified tournaments (that may take place on weekends)
- Interaction and coverage of all planned campaigns and ensure deliverables are crystal clear
- In-keeping with the tone of voice of the account and brand, execute ‘always on’ interaction with the community and audience/professional players and influencers
- Ability to create original, meaningful and entertaining content and not copy what others are doing
- Reddit Analyst and Twitter expert – you always look for the latest memes, discussion topics, and tendencies within online communities, with a particular focus on FPS games and past events
- Ensure all reporting is up to date and delivered in a easy to understand format
- Highly Communicative – you know how to stir up great conversation, foster engagement and interaction, and listen and relay to others what the community and our partners require and desire