(Closed) Marketing & PR Manager
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world.
Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ and newly launched NYC office, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Marketing & PR Manager who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our already fantastic team. As an extension of the wider sales/partnerships & content teams, this is an exciting role to own and lead marketing in our business, driving new business and growth.
Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a real opportunity to be part of something incredible.
The role in a nutshell
The purpose of this role is to communicate the value of the Kairos Group to potential new and existing partners, to enhance the brand in the industry and to further the PR strategy internally.
We are looking for engaging press releases, speaking opportunities, thought leadership articles, industry press co-ordination, website content updates as well as assisting with award entries and industry event management.
An exciting and truly diverse role!
Day to day responsibilities
- Writing engaging press releases and thought leadership articles around influencer marketing.
- Sell into the press, including but not limited to: Campaign Live, The Drum and PerformanceIN but also covering other media outlets e.g. radio and TV.
- Establish and secure speaking panels and opportunities at high profile events for the directors.
- Researching industry related events for colleagues to attend.
- Planning and organising custom events for Kairos to host internally.
- Researching, writing and submitting entries to industry related awards.
- Updating the website content through Wordpress
- Supporting on the SEO strategy for the company (where appropriate)
- Assisting our in-house videographer with the Kairos Media video marketing plan.
- Top-level knowledge of influencer marketing and/or gaming
- Strong PR experience, ideally from an agency background.
- Excellent creative writing skills for both trade and consumer press.
- Ability to building strong relationships with key media personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach.
- An interest in gaming and esports is desirable but not essential by any means.
- Knowledge of WordPress and a basic understanding of SEO.
- Strong social media skills, across all platforms.
- A desire to form new contacts in the industry and network with personnel to build trust.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Although we are scaling a global team, Kairos are still at the beginning of our journey and we can offer responsibility, respect and opportunities to really contribute to the next phase of our company.