Kyma is a social-first media owner based in Shoreditch, London. We’re on a huge growth trajectory, with top-tier clients already working with us and a hunger for more. We operate an enormous network of social media communities, creating branded content to hyper-engaged audiences on behalf of brands and agencies.
We are communities - united by true passion. Kyma drives brands forward on the wave of social media, precisely matched to the right audience. We are radically transparent creative experts, offering market-beating agility and value.
We are at the cutting edge - always the fastest moving and most adaptable - predicting trends, never following. We are different. We are powerful. We are leaders in our field and beyond. We are our audiences. Building communities, connecting people with real passion.
The role in a nutshell
Our Creative Strategy, Content, PR & Marketing services currently output a high volume of work which needs a creative steer and visual direction. Working as the Junior Graphic Designer you will produce assets to bring our creative pitches, proposals and presentations to life, showcasing Kyma as a key player in the creative landscape.
No day will be the same, one day you may be creating a pitch for a leading gaming brand, the next you’ll be helping with producing reports for clients.
- Support the Proposals Team with assets for client documents, and give advice, specifically in relation to typography, colour and graphics.
- Support the campaigns and accounts team with pitch structure and content
- Produce mockups to bring our creative ideas to life.
- Work on ad-hoc projects such as internal branding.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your experience
- Strong understanding of Typography.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing and the social landscape.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite & Google Slides.