Innovation Project Executive
Kairos Group is currently looking for an Innovation Project Executive to help our business with its aggressive innovation strategy. The candidate will focus their time on the strategic planning and execution of our Innovation Project Timeline, whilst also raising and exploring areas of innovation for our three entities. It’s vital this candidate has an entrepreneurial attitude and a solid knowledge of and passion for the ever-shifting social landscape, from a talent management, social publishing, and creative agency perspective.
To succeed in this role, you will not only need to be an extremely productive, organised, and driven individual, but also, there is a distinct need for candidates to have adventurous creative flair when it comes to identifying opportunities and thinking big, in relation to business needs. We’re in the process of establishing and growing our Innovation department, so not only will your effective implementation of our Innovation projects be key, but also, your contribution to new initiatives and generally having a ‘blue-sky thinking’ approach to the role will be vital. Knowledge of marketing, social media and influencer marketing is a mandatory requirement. Awareness of emerging tech and social-first data is highly desired. A passion for gaming is advantageous, but our Group will expand beyond the gaming niche, so diversification of passions and areas of interest are key.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in planning and activating projects across marketing, social media, influencer marketing, and innovation.
- Understanding of the agency landscape in social media, influencer marketing, and talent management.
- Knowledge of emerging platforms, technologies and innovative business practices in the areas of social media, influencer marketing, and talent management.
- Knowledge of the data landscape and how to use data in a way which enriches our three entities.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a bonus.
- Knowledge of the Gaming & Esports industry.
- Experience of managing junior team members whilst planning and implementing projects is advantageous.
- Willing to get involved in the process of identifying opportunities for innovation and constantly push the boundaries of what we can achieve.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player who can take feedback onboard.
- Flexible, independent, self-starter, willing to get stuck in.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Executing various Innovation projects simultaneously across the three entities, underneath the lead of the Innovation Director.
- Identifying innovation opportunities and raising them to the Innovation Director for further exploration.
- Overseeing the timeline management of the Innovation Projects assigned to you.
- Leading comms with all parties involved in the Innovation Projects assigned to you. • Working towards measurable targets and KPIs.
- Raising how Innovation Projects can be improved based on learnings. • Helping with the creation of business cases.
Job Type: Full-time