(Closed) Gaming Account Manager (Manchester/London)
Building on our expertise growing owned media channels, our social-native team are ahead of the latest trends, first to create content on the newest platforms and experts across these key-audiences, set to be worth over $600 Billion in 2021. Our network of communities connects with over 150 Million People. Every. Single. Month. And our average engagement rate of 4.2% is around 2-3x the industry average.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our Manchester & London HQ, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kyma Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as a social first, creative publisher, supporting content distribution, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kairos Media, which operates as an influencer marketing agency.
We’re looking for an innovative and creative candidate to manage world leading & award-winning video gaming brand strategies.
What are we looking for?
- A die-hard video gaming enthusiast with a clear passion over a variety of genres
- A fantastic record of marketing excellence, with a focus upon social media and influencer (mostly in gaming)
- Lead all day to day account activity and strategy for a variety of world leading gaming, sport & lifestyle clients
- Full responsibility for success of accounts (including P&L)
- Ensure significant & regular innovation upon accounts
- Manage a supporting account team on your accounts
- Manage 4-6 marketing activations per month
- Manage day to day client accounts & communication
- Be responsible for full project management and delivery of client campaigns
- Manage the creative process to come up with ideas for campaigns
- Manage regular five/ six figure media brand campaigns
- Oversee media owned & networked portfolio recruitment and management
- Work with the social team where required to manage brand social accounts for clients
- Oversee large scale ambassador programs across multiple regions, or similar
- Line management of junior staff where required
- A clear and demonstrable passion for gaming across a variety of genres
- 2-4 years professional experience within marketing (ideally within a gaming, social-first or influencer marketing agency)
- Experience managing marketing campaigns with significant budgets
- Live and breathe the community & content creator world, through Twitch, YouTube,
- Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication with the ability to build a rapport with clients
- A demonstrable history in the industry or at an agency of achieving excellence through