Freelance Community Manager (German Speaking)
Facebook Community Manager (German Speaking)
£400 - £500 GBP per month
Kyma is a social-first media owner based in Shoreditch, London. We’re on a huge growth trajectory, with top-tier clients already working with us and a hunger for more. We operate an enormous network of social media communities, creating branded content to hyper-engaged audiences on behalf of brands and agencies.
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for an individual to fill a German Speaking Community Manager role, operating and growing a large German Creator’s Facebook page.
- Operating wholly a Creator Facebook page, this includes:
- Capturing, editing and publishing past and future content from the Creators other Social Media channels.
- Create original social media content, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Monitoring the page, compiling data such as engagement, retention, loyalty and general viewership.
- Being an innovator, looking past trends and seeking to find new ways to publish the content so that growth is maximised.
- Translating materials from/to German.
- Fluent in English and German
- Proven track record of community management on social platforms (preferably Facebook)
- A love of internet culture and social media.
- Video production/editing skills, particularly with the Adobe suite.
- Understanding of how to build and grow a community on social media.
- A strong instinct for engaging and viral social content.
- Graphic design experience is also preferred but not necessary.