Client Services Director
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
What You’ll Do
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for an energetic Client Services champion to head up our client services and account management team. With at least 8 years’ agency experience, and a flare for problem-solving, you’ll nurture and build lasting client relationships for the agency.
Working alongside directors’ and the project / product teams to deliver meaningful customer experiences.
- To establish and maintain a best-in-class Kairos Media client relationship standard for the agency to follow
- To manage senior client expectations, increase client satisfaction and engagement
- To identify and develop new opportunities within existing clients to maximise account growth (commercial and creative innovation)
- To build trust and rapport with the agency’s key clients and be the go-to point of contact for all high level business decision making between the agency and client
- To determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts
- To challenge the clients on their business needs, consult them on their goals and KPIs and advise on how the agency can support them on their business journey
- To stay ahead of the curve on areas of the agency’s specialties and core competencies
- To ensure all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service
- To negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams
- Extend and retain client relationships beyond each existing scope of work and, where appropriate, support with the project/campaigns teams to convert project based clients into retained accounts
- To pursue new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability
- To actively input into the development of agency’s strategy
- To promote the agency’s purpose, vision and values and strategic objectives (both internally and externally)
- To establish strong relationships across all agency disciplines, (other operating countries) and other owner-related businesses
- To support on new business initiatives and pitch processes, where appropriate
- To monitor and manage staff development, reviews and hiring for roles within Client Services and/or Project Management
- To mentor fellow employees
- To attract, develop and retain talent in the industry.
- Minimum of eight years experience in client services or account management roles
- Minimum of three years experience in a senior management or executive level position
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- In-depth understanding of all communication, advertising and marketing disciplines - in particular social media and influencer marketing
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- A good understanding of the gaming and esports business landscape is desirable
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
- Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
- Unlimited wellbeing days